Maritime Glutton is dedicated to making home cooking less complicated, more accessible and less wasteful. With a focus on easy, low-waste recipes to encourage cooks to just get into the kitchen and start cooking.
- Authentic Filipino Food Guide
- Air Fryer Arancini (Arancini Al Forno)
- Jalapeño Simple Syrup (+ How to Use It)
- Chocolate Glazed Donut Tim Hortons Copycat
- Instant Pot Sushi Rice
- Elderflower Gin and Tonic
- Diner Style Home Fries
- Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls
- Maritime Donair Sauce
- Tuscan Harvest Salad with Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Maple Curry Chicken Penne
- Dave Matthews Drink
These are the most loved recipes on Maritime Glutton. Always simple, always through. Always delicious.
The zero waste category has tons of tips to reduce food waste in your kitchen, make the most of your ingredients and ultimately save money. Including recipes to use up garden scraps, banana peels and asparagus ends. Click for all zero waste recipes.
Zero Waste Recipes
Zero Waste Guides
Another great way to save money and cut back on food and packaging waste? Make your favorite meals from scratch! These copycat recipes are even better than the originals. Try them out for yourself.